HKCA Cricket Development Coach
The Hong Kong Cricket Association (HKCA) through sponsorship from Craigengower Cricket Club (CCC) are looking for an experienced Development Coach for a 1 year fixed contract starting on 1st August 2016.
As this is a new position, the ideal candidate will ensure this position continues well past the first year contract period.
The position requires someone that is enthusiastic, passionate and overall has a high work ethic to promote, develop and attract new players to the game. The applicant should have played at a decent level (ideally still playing some senior cricket) and have a sound knowledge of high performance coaching.
The role is unique as the successful applicant will be working with young children from local schools or community groups as well as players on the fringe of National Selection.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals with experience in coaching and club development, and also a sound knowledge of delivery at schools or third level education:
Period of Contract: 1st August 2016 – 30th September 2017
Salary: $240,000HKD - $360,000 annual salary + MPF & Insurance
If you require further information on the position, please feel free to contact HKCA Director of Cricket Charlie Burke firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE to download the full job spec.
To apply: Send a Curriculum Vitae and cover letter by e-mail to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 24th June
SIR GEORGE MONOUX COLLEGE – CRICKET CO-ORDINATOR AND SPORTS/FITNESS COACH
- Salary: £23,197 - £25,194 inclusive OLW A higher range will be available for an exceptional candidate
- Closing date for applications: 28 June at 12:00 noon
- Job start date: 23 August 2016
- Hours: 36 hours - Full Time
Sir George Monoux College are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can deliver and administer the Sir George Monoux ‘Inspirational College’ cricket program as well as coaching various sports teams and delivering high quality and fun sports/fitness enrichment sessions.
You should have the ability to inspire our students to be fit and active, and ideally have a passion for cricket and coaching in general.
The successful candidate will be responsible for running holiday programs and have the capability to engage with the local community.
Sir George Monoux Sixth Form College has a strong commitment to safeguarding students and safe recruitment. All posts are subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
For more information on the job role or to apply please visit:
Cricket Systems Operator – Hawk-Eye Innovations Ltd
Location: UK based with Global travel
Industry: Broadcast/TechnologyStart date: ASAP
About Job role:
- A unique opportunity to work at some of the biggest, elite-level, cricket events around the world;
- Responsibility for game changing decisions and world class statistical analysis;
- Opportunity to create a direct impact at some of the biggest occasions in sport: providing an LBW call for a test at Lords or displaying broadcast analysis at the Cricket World Cup Final;
- Our powerful software will allow your creativity to flourish, with ideas and innovation being the main driving forces behind our success;
- Willing to take on board new roles and projects outside of your comfort zone;
- Working within and adapting to a changeable and unpredictable environment at the cutting edge of technology;
- Working with enthusiastic, innovative, motivated, intelligent people throughout the company, who will continually push your personal development.
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- High standard of computer literacy with a strong technical skillset;
- Ability to work under extreme pressure to tight deadlines;
- Flexible and willing to travel;
- A keen knowledge of cricket with the ability to analyse the game in front of you and tell the story to the TV audience;
- Common sense and use of initiative, diligence, honesty, attention to detail, excellent communication skills and enthusiasm;
- Buy-in to the Hawk-Eye ethic of hard work and going the extra mile to deliver a world class service to our customers;
- Preferred upper second class honours degree in a scientific, technology, mathematics, or engineering course.
- Comfortable with driving a Class 7 vehicle. Goods vehicles over 3000kg
Applicants are requested to email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Cricket Systems Operator’ in the subject title. Successful applicants will subsequently be invited to interview at a later date. If you have any questions regarding the position please express them via email. Closing date for apllications is July 3rd 2016.
Download the complete job description.
The St Albans Cricket Club in Christchurch New Zealand is one of NZs top ten cricket clubs and is seeking an experienced mature UK euro player/coach for the 2016/17 NZ season.
We seek a quality top order bat who can bowl and can get the ball through at some pace. He needs to have at least a level 2 coaching
qualification, be pro-active, have a can do attitude and be a top club man. An attractive package is offered to the right person.
We are also seeking a female player who is a quality top order bat. This is an amateur position and would suit someone looking for a club down under for six months. We have 3 NZ players in our premier women’s side, and the standard of cricket played at club level requires a well performed player.
Cricket Academy Duty Officer – MCC
Job Title: Cricket Academy Duty Officer
Department: MCC Cricket Academy
Reporting to: Cricket Academy Assistant Manager
Employment type: Zero Hours - Varied hours from Monday to Sunday 08:00hrs to 22:00hrs as agreed with Marylebone Cricket Club (“MCC”) depending on the Cricket Academy’s requirements.
About the Company:
Lord’s owned by Marylebone Cricket Club (“MCC”) is one of the most iconic sports grounds in the world, known as the Home of Cricket in the UK and beyond. It’s the largest cricket ground in the country, regularly selling out its 28,500 capacity for major matches.
Purpose of role:
To provide a professional and welcoming service to players and visitors to the Cricket Academy and deal efficiently with general enquiries received via telephone, face to face or by email
Key tasks and accountabilities:
- To be the first point of contact at the front desk for telephone, email and face-to-face queries from external and internal customers or clients of the Cricket Academy
- Taking net, birthday party, holiday course and weekly term-time bookings and payments
- Issuing confirmation receipts and invoices when requested
- Updating the display screen in reception
- Helping clients at the front desk or with lost property/first aid
- Ensuring all Academy users are adhering to our terms and conditions including monitoring the maximum numbers in the net, adhering to our cricket whites policy etc
- Entering online bookings and issuing vouchers
- Managing kit lockers
- Maintaining accurate Academy signage, especially for tournaments
- Keeping the reception area tidy, organised and presentable
- Nightly duties including close down procedures and preparations for the following day’s events
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested, both in the department and elsewhere in the Ground
To download the full job spec, please click below link:
Supersportz is a specialist sports coaching company, based in Hartley Wintney, dedicated to delivering high quality professional coaching to young people.
We are seeking a number of qualified cricket coaches to add to our existing team of highly qualified, ambitious and professional coaches. The role requires running after school clubs, evening coaching and holiday camps.
Currently we have coaching opportunities in the Hampshire/Surrey/Berkshire area.
If you are a enthusiastic, good with children, outgoing, full of initiative, reliable and trustworthy, please apply. We offer good rates of pay.
For more information contact Steve or James on 01252 842432 or visit our website: www.supersportz.co.uk
Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com