Zeon Custom Made Teamwear
We are looking to appoint agents to promote our range of cricket gear. It is perfect for someone looking for a good second income. The role will suit a former pro that is still playing club cricket or running their own cricket coaching business.
* Cricket gear is available from stock.
* Start up will be for the 2017 season.
* One agent appointed per region nationally.
* The role of the agent is to introduce us to clubs.
* Club members order direct with Zeon through the online shop.
* It is a perfect chance to network your contacts in the sport.
* Zeon staff to do the follow -up shop set-up and sales work.
We can offer former academy players a brief foundation course into the teamwear industry that includes marketing and sales training.
15% commission on sales for each club introduction made.
For more information on the job role please contact Reuben Herbert - 01709 789590 - firstname.lastname@example.org
DIRECTOR OF CRICKET - Taunton School
Taunton School is over 160 years old. It is an Independent School for over 1100 boys and girls, aged from 0 to 18 years with approximately 350 boarders. The aim of the School is to prepare young people to shape a changing world in the 21st century.
Reports directly to Director of Sport in the Senior School, but will work closely and liaise with the Director of Sport in the Preparatory School to inform of the whole school provision and programme of Cricket across the year groups from Year 3 to Year 13.
Taunton School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will work within the School's clear guidelines for child protection, and also according to the School's strong pastoral and educational ethos.
You may be required to undertake such other reasonable duties from time to time as the School may reasonably require.
Candidates should complete an application form, together with a short covering letter explaining their motivation for applying. The covering letter with the application form should be addressed to Mr Lee Glaser, Headmaster. There is no need to submit a separate CV. Completed applications should be sent to: email@example.com Closing date for receipt of applications is 10am, Monday 25th July 2016.
international players for 2016/17 campaign
Roseville District Cricket Club is part of the Sydney Shires Cricket competition and are we are currently in the process of recruiting three international players for our 2016/17 campaign. In particular through the English system, as we’ve had six English based players come over for a season over the last 3 summers.
Our first grade squad for the upcoming season in particular is looking to find an English based player, who’s looking to test himself in Australian conditions and add to our on-field performance. Each Shires club is allowed one international player that can be eligible for first grade selection. Further to that we have a 50 over Under24s competition who play 6-7 Sunday games per season. If anyone in your system meets this profile then they would be guaranteed close to 20 games per season excluding finals, meaning plenty of game time and experience.
Our club is based on Sydney’s North Shore, one of the most liveable parts in Sydney. Along with securing plenty of experience our international player would also have his cricketing fees waived, have opportunity for Junior coaching and be guided towards the best avenues for accommodation and work.
If this may be of interest, or if you have any further questions on our club and competition please don’t hesitate to get in contact. Details are below and references from former English players can be provided.
Call Brent Tansley on +61 421 414 173 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cricket Opportunities Down Under this Winter
CricX are inundated with opportunities abroad for British cricketers this winter.
Particular demand for batsman, all-rounders and seamers of County / Minor County standard, albeit players of Premier Club level considered.
Season Dates: 1st October 2016 – 31st March 2017
Terms: Commensurate with playing level
Click HERE to download current opportunities available.
To Apply: Send a CV / cover letter by email to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 1st September 2017
Cricket and Tennis Sales Executive
Stuart Canvas Products is the leading manufacturer of cricket ground and tennis equipment in the UK and we pride ourselves on offering exceptionally high standards of sales and after sales service, across all the products that we manufacture and distribute. The Cricket Division is looking to recruit a field sales executive, in the North West region, to support the sales team in promoting and selling cricket ground and tennis equipment to all our end user customers. These include County Grounds, cricket clubs, tennis clubs, schools, local authorities, contractors, groundsman and other landscape and amenity companies across the UK.
FIELD SALES Executive: North West Region
This position is office based, but will require some travel mostly around the North West, North East, Scotland and Midlands and ideally the candidate will reside in the North West.
Reporting to the Head of Cricket, the successful candidate will have a proven track record in selling and negotiating with end user businesses and customers. Candidates will need to be highly motivated, energetic team players with a proactive approach, possess good spoken and written communication skills and able to build strong working relationships at all levels.
Knowledge of cricket and tennis, as well as having sales experience in cricket ground equipment and or non-turf practise facilities would be an advantage. We believe the role will be 80% cricket and 20% tennis sales.
The role will include selling products to cricket clubs, tennis clubs and private tennis customers.
Good time management and reporting skills – using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint – are essential.
This position is supported by a competitive basic salary and commission, including a company vehicle. The role is based in the companies HQ which is in Warrington, Cheshire.
As some UK travel is required, the candidate needs to possess a full clean UK driver’s licence.
If you have the energy and qualities to take on this challenging role, as a key member of our sales team, apply in writing with a full CV and details of current earnings to firstname.lastname@example.org
SIR GEORGE MONOUX COLLEGE – CRICKET CO-ORDINATOR AND SPORTS/FITNESS COACH
- Salary: £23,197 - £25,194 inclusive OLW A higher range will be available for an exceptional candidate
- Closing date for applications: 28 June at 12:00 noon
- Job start date: 23 August 2016
- Hours: 36 hours - Full Time
Sir George Monoux College are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can deliver and administer the Sir George Monoux ‘Inspirational College’ cricket program as well as coaching various sports teams and delivering high quality and fun sports/fitness enrichment sessions.
You should have the ability to inspire our students to be fit and active, and ideally have a passion for cricket and coaching in general.
The successful candidate will be responsible for running holiday programs and have the capability to engage with the local community.
Sir George Monoux Sixth Form College has a strong commitment to safeguarding students and safe recruitment. All posts are subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
For more information on the job role or to apply please visit:
Cricket Systems Operator – Hawk-Eye Innovations Ltd
Location: UK based with Global travel
Industry: Broadcast/TechnologyStart date: ASAP
About Job role:
- A unique opportunity to work at some of the biggest, elite-level, cricket events around the world;
- Responsibility for game changing decisions and world class statistical analysis;
- Opportunity to create a direct impact at some of the biggest occasions in sport: providing an LBW call for a test at Lords or displaying broadcast analysis at the Cricket World Cup Final;
- Our powerful software will allow your creativity to flourish, with ideas and innovation being the main driving forces behind our success;
- Willing to take on board new roles and projects outside of your comfort zone;
- Working within and adapting to a changeable and unpredictable environment at the cutting edge of technology;
- Working with enthusiastic, innovative, motivated, intelligent people throughout the company, who will continually push your personal development.
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- High standard of computer literacy with a strong technical skillset;
- Ability to work under extreme pressure to tight deadlines;
- Flexible and willing to travel;
- A keen knowledge of cricket with the ability to analyse the game in front of you and tell the story to the TV audience;
- Common sense and use of initiative, diligence, honesty, attention to detail, excellent communication skills and enthusiasm;
- Buy-in to the Hawk-Eye ethic of hard work and going the extra mile to deliver a world class service to our customers;
- Preferred upper second class honours degree in a scientific, technology, mathematics, or engineering course.
- Comfortable with driving a Class 7 vehicle. Goods vehicles over 3000kg
Applicants are requested to email their CV to email@example.com with ‘Cricket Systems Operator’ in the subject title. Successful applicants will subsequently be invited to interview at a later date. If you have any questions regarding the position please express them via email. Closing date for apllications is July 3rd 2016.
Download the complete job description.
The St Albans Cricket Club in Christchurch New Zealand is one of NZs top ten cricket clubs and is seeking an experienced mature UK euro player/coach for the 2016/17 NZ season.
We seek a quality top order bat who can bowl and can get the ball through at some pace. He needs to have at least a level 2 coaching
qualification, be pro-active, have a can do attitude and be a top club man. An attractive package is offered to the right person.
We are also seeking a female player who is a quality top order bat. This is an amateur position and would suit someone looking for a club down under for six months. We have 3 NZ players in our premier women’s side, and the standard of cricket played at club level requires a well performed player.
Cricket Academy Duty Officer – MCC
Job Title: Cricket Academy Duty Officer
Department: MCC Cricket Academy
Reporting to: Cricket Academy Assistant Manager
Employment type: Zero Hours - Varied hours from Monday to Sunday 08:00hrs to 22:00hrs as agreed with Marylebone Cricket Club (“MCC”) depending on the Cricket Academy’s requirements.
About the Company:
Lord’s owned by Marylebone Cricket Club (“MCC”) is one of the most iconic sports grounds in the world, known as the Home of Cricket in the UK and beyond. It’s the largest cricket ground in the country, regularly selling out its 28,500 capacity for major matches.
Purpose of role:
To provide a professional and welcoming service to players and visitors to the Cricket Academy and deal efficiently with general enquiries received via telephone, face to face or by email
Key tasks and accountabilities:
- To be the first point of contact at the front desk for telephone, email and face-to-face queries from external and internal customers or clients of the Cricket Academy
- Taking net, birthday party, holiday course and weekly term-time bookings and payments
- Issuing confirmation receipts and invoices when requested
- Updating the display screen in reception
- Helping clients at the front desk or with lost property/first aid
- Ensuring all Academy users are adhering to our terms and conditions including monitoring the maximum numbers in the net, adhering to our cricket whites policy etc
- Entering online bookings and issuing vouchers
- Managing kit lockers
- Maintaining accurate Academy signage, especially for tournaments
- Keeping the reception area tidy, organised and presentable
- Nightly duties including close down procedures and preparations for the following day’s events
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested, both in the department and elsewhere in the Ground
To download the full job spec, please click below link:
Supersportz is a specialist sports coaching company, based in Hartley Wintney, dedicated to delivering high quality professional coaching to young people.
We are seeking a number of qualified cricket coaches to add to our existing team of highly qualified, ambitious and professional coaches. The role requires running after school clubs, evening coaching and holiday camps.
Currently we have coaching opportunities in the Hampshire/Surrey/Berkshire area.
If you are a enthusiastic, good with children, outgoing, full of initiative, reliable and trustworthy, please apply. We offer good rates of pay.
For more information contact Steve or James on 01252 842432 or visit our website: www.supersportz.co.uk
Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org