The PCA offers employment legal advice to all its members on the following:
It is strongly advised that players should consult the PCA on any disciplinary issues associated with their clubs or contracts.
Loan System Advice
The PCA has three core areas in which it will seek to assist its members, namely disciplinary matters, employment matters and commercial matters.
- The PCA will seek to provide all reasonable support and advice relating to all disciplinary matters to which a member is subject to from the First-Class Counties, women’s regional teams, ECB, the ICC or any other cricket board or other disciplinary process.
- The PCA will seek to provide all reasonable support and advice relating to all cricket and cricket-related employment matters to which a member is subject to from the employer where present, future or historic.
- The PCA will seek to provide reasonable support and advice relating to all cricket-related commercial matters, including intellectual property matters to which a member is subject to which are related to the member’s career in cricket or related areas.
PCA Legal Panel
The PCA Legal Panel provides members with an advisory service that fully understands the complexities and challenges that players currently face.
Members can use the free, confidential service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Following receipt of the email individuals will be contacted by Martin Price, an independent senior solicitor, who will facilitate a meeting (by Zoom or phone) with one of the panel.
– Sports-related rights
– Sponsorship, licensing, endorsement and merchandising
– Sports disputes
– Regulatory and disciplinary