The PCA Awards is the finale of the domestic cricket calendar bringing together the stars of the English game for a night of glitz and glamour to recognise achievements of the past season.
The evening gets underway with a Champagne reception followed by a four-course meal with complimentary drinks. The infamous 'after party' kicks off with a top music act (in the past Razorlight, Scouting for Girls and Rizzle Kicks), followed by DJs until 4am.
The venue for the 2015 PCA Awards is Tobacco Dock, having previously graced iconic London venues such as the Royal Albert Hall, Old Billingsgate, The Roundhouse, The Hurlingham Club and Battersea Evolution.
Tuesday 29th September 2015
Buy a table:
• A table of 10 or 12 for dinner at the Awards
• Laurent-Perrier Champagne reception on arrival
• Four-course dinner with wine
Sponsor an award:
• By sponsoring Awards you will gain valuable Sky Sports coverage plus the opportunity to present
to the winner on the night
Sponsor the whole event:
• Put your company name to the Awards and gain extensive media coverage as well as access for yourself and guests on the night
How to get involved:
If you’re interested in attending or finding out more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Business Development Manager Gavin Hamilton, email@example.com.