Cricket Liaison Officer – ECB
This role is seen as the ECB representative at county cricket matches providing timely and essential feedback on a day-to-day basis. The key enabler to allow Cricket Operations to be able to respond further to events where necessary and provide the very best possible service to the game.
This role requires:
- An intimate and current knowledge of cricket at first class level.
- A good working knowledge of Laws of cricket and ECB playing conditions.
- A clear understanding and working knowledge of the ECB pitch assessment and discipline procedures and their application.
- Empathy with the roles of first class umpires and groundstaff.
- The ability to hold review discussions with players and umpires on a match by match basis to bring closure on the events of each match.
- Clear evidence of management and leadership skills as well as able to motivate and demonstrate good communication practices.
- An understanding of high performance environments and the ability to deliver the right support in the right context and in a professional manner.
This is a fixed term role from 1 March to 30 September. The closing date for all applications is 11.45pm on Wednesday 25 January 2017. Interviews will be held on either 1st or 2nd of February 2017.