Cricket Systems Operator – Hawk-Eye Innovations Ltd
Location: UK based with Global travel
Industry: Broadcast/TechnologyStart date: ASAP
About Job role:
- A unique opportunity to work at some of the biggest, elite-level, cricket events around the world;
- Responsibility for game changing decisions and world class statistical analysis;
- Opportunity to create a direct impact at some of the biggest occasions in sport: providing an LBW call for a test at Lords or displaying broadcast analysis at the Cricket World Cup Final;
- Our powerful software will allow your creativity to flourish, with ideas and innovation being the main driving forces behind our success;
- Willing to take on board new roles and projects outside of your comfort zone;
- Working within and adapting to a changeable and unpredictable environment at the cutting edge of technology;
- Working with enthusiastic, innovative, motivated, intelligent people throughout the company, who will continually push your personal development.
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- High standard of computer literacy with a strong technical skillset;
- Ability to work under extreme pressure to tight deadlines;
- Flexible and willing to travel;
- A keen knowledge of cricket with the ability to analyse the game in front of you and tell the story to the TV audience;
- Common sense and use of initiative, diligence, honesty, attention to detail, excellent communication skills and enthusiasm;
- Buy-in to the Hawk-Eye ethic of hard work and going the extra mile to deliver a world class service to our customers;
- Preferred upper second class honours degree in a scientific, technology, mathematics, or engineering course.
- Comfortable with driving a Class 7 vehicle. Goods vehicles over 3000kg
Applicants are requested to email their CV to email@example.com with ‘Cricket Systems Operator’ in the subject title. Successful applicants will subsequently be invited to interview at a later date. If you have any questions regarding the position please express them via email. Closing date for apllications is July 3rd 2016.
Download the complete job description.